Design by Michał Osyczka
Chenges between 1.0pre1 and 1.0pre2
VERSION 1.0pre2 (all by Jacek Łuczak):
* BDT 1.0pre2
* There are problems with athlon-xp architecture. pkgtools can't
handle packages like xxx-666-athlon-xp-1.tgz (there is
fixed version of pkgtools made by Lukasz Jankowski
aka nOrNic). Packages compiled for
athlon-xp architecture will be truncated to athlon only string.
* New option added: targetdir this option adds target string to
* New option added: nochlog. BetonBuild Scripts now have support
for doinst.sh files. Fixed BETON_CHLOG checking. Target
string can be set in configuration file or via exported
variable. Echo cleanups & lot of small fixes :)
* Added access check in directories of the BDT. BBLDIR is now
exportable + extra checks added.
* Removed bb_chlog script (new marker added: #_#)!
All ChangeLog file operations are now performed by bb_launch.
* A lot of improvements to bb_backup, e.g.: added option --dellog,
separated backup copy of BB scripts and build packages.
* Added checking of main BetonBuild scripts variables (NAME, VERSION & BUILD).
New option: clean. Lot of small fixes.
* New BetonBuild script format (new marker: #@#) - added 'USED FILES'
and checking facility in bb_launch.
* Rewritten Beton_checkenv function. Removed backup facility
to separated script bb_backup.
* Exit codes cleanup (see exitCodes file for more details).